IGNORED

2017 International Rally Update

OrlinEngh

Our circumstances have changed here and we will not be able to join this year's Rally. I was looking forward to it as I have family from Wisconsin.:bang head:

We have a room at Hickory Hill and wanted to let you know here in case some one would like to take the room.

Dave

Edited by utadventure

Our circumstances have changed here and we will not be able to join this year's Rally. I was looking forward to it as I have family from Wisconsin.:bang head:

We have a run at Hickory Hill and wanted to let you know here in case some one would like to take the room.

Dave

Sorry that you cant make it, you can put Maintenance Day here at our place on your calendar for next year.

Orlin

Sharon says that she is getting excited for the Rally, as for me I am a ball of nerves, Mother Nature keeps making my list longer and less time to get it all done..

We must of had lighting hit our out door water hydrants I have one that has a hole in the pipe under ground and the other blew a hole out of the plastic pipe near the well, that one I will have fixed the other is a maybe, if I can get the backhoe home and have the time to fit it in I will have that fixed.

That will leave us with using the shower in the house or in our camper, There is the pool in Viroqua that has showers and it is $2.00 to take a shower.

I know that there are a couple that are bringing their campers, I can fill the fresh water tanks so you can still have water.

The rides are planed just need to pre ride them again to make sure the roads are good riding.

I did get some people that have just registered and I will see if I can still get you tee shirts I may not be able to get the same color but I will see what I can do.

If you don't want to go on the group ride there will be maps here of the area and other stuff to look at to let you know what is in the area. I am going to post this in the International Rally spot also and will be putting some more information about the rides on the also in a couple of days.

Orlin