IGNORED

Ragtop69, Sandman, all VR people, West Michigan rides thoughts..

cowpuc

Was reading the other thread about having a Meet-greet-ride thingy and noticed the same posting that Sandman did about Ragtops offer of meeting at a "clubhouse" in Luther for a ride and wanted to follow up on it... Hey Ragtop, any more info on when/where and all that stuff?? Hope I aint steppin on Sandys toes with this,, he wont care - we're buds... This sounds fun!!

In another note,,, CycleMoore Campground up in Interlochen is having their end of the year Celebration with FREE camping/food/enterainment during that time period (28th/30th of Sept) http://www.cycle-moore.com/ .. ANyone who has ever been there can testify, the place is AWESOME and some of Michigan finest riding is right there.. The owners, Steve and Shirley, are old school bikers and are awesome people - we really should do this you guys!!

If the two rides end up being in the same time frame Tip and I (and I am sure Sandman would echo this) would like to stop on our way up to Interlochen and say HOWDY to Ragtop and any other VR folks cause,,,,, VR folks are great people... Luther aint that far from Interlochen...

And now more stuff,,, this weekend Smokin Joes in Caledonia is hosting demo rides on the NEW INDIANS!! As I recall - dates are 13th/15th, Tip and I plan to ride over on the 13th,, anyone wanna meet us there,, ride over,,, what ever...

On the 14th (this Saturday) is Sandys HD in Fremont Mi's open house.. This is always a blast,, especially if you like food-looking at new HDs- chatting about bikes and on and on.. DEMOS on the new HDs.. Starts at 9 goes till 3, flag ceremony at noon, food at 1... Tip and I will probably show up around Noonish (I like to sleep in), we plan on making this..

Now here is another interesting one.. Cyclemoore up in Interlochen is also having the "Guzzi Group" up there this weekend... I LOVE old Guzzis and would LOVE to go back up there and visit with these guys... Hmmmmmm,, so many opportunities and soooo little time... Maybe head north from home Saturday, catch Sandys for lunch, head north and see the Guzzi's....

There,,, is everyone confused yet :rotf::rotf::rotf:

You guys do realize that a little chaos in your life is actually a good thing, thank you for allowing me to be the provider :cool10:

Puc

Have a wedding on saturday, and next saturday I'm winning a new ford f250. Maybe anyways. Trying to squeeze all the riding in I can before ice fishing. Life is good. scratch that. Life is grrrrreat.

So you know in advance that you will be the winner of a Ford F250???

You need to share how to do that....

:rotf::080402gudl_prv::rotf::080402gudl_prv:

Have a wedding on saturday, and next saturday I'm winning a new ford f250. Maybe anyways. Trying to squeeze all the riding in I can before ice fishing. Life is good. scratch that. Life is grrrrreat.

Go get em big guy!! win win WIN!!

Take the one with air conditioning :225:

Was reading the other thread about having a Meet-greet-ride thingy and noticed the same posting that Sandman did about Ragtops offer of meeting at a "clubhouse" in Luther for a ride and wanted to follow up on it... Hey Ragtop, any more info on when/where and all that stuff?? Hope I aint steppin on Sandys toes with this,, he wont care - we're buds... This sounds fun!!

First off, the wife say's no camping while on motorcycles :crying: .

I'm thinking either the last weekend of September or first weekend in October. The house is half way between Luther and Irons. I'll have a better idea of which weekend, after this Sunday when we have our club meeting. Any function that uses the whole house has to be cleared by all because we'll be using their rooms and I need to know how many beds are available. We've ridden most all the popular roads up in the northwest section of the state, If you know of some lesser known, but good roads to ride I'm open to suggestions. This would be a Friday nite, Saturday nite stay.

I'm in the middle of staining and painting the exterior of the house right now, can't go anywhere till that's done. :bang head:

Greeting brother Jay; what club owns the house? It sounds good to me. Looking at wearing last bit of tires and oil change out prior to ice up. Scott knows some good roads. Hope he doesn't post them here. So far a couple of em are little known, ie. still able to ride without all the traffic. 1st of oct should see some colour. ps on wining new pick up. Prolly a scam but wishful thinking on my part.

There may be a few of the guys up hunting and fishing so I won't know how many beds are available till a week or so before. I'm guessing about 9. Mike will have 2 couples so that will leave 7 + 2 couches. Most of the beds are twin size.

Should be good colors in the trees although it may be a chilly ride. If they call for rain there will not be a ride. I don't mind rain or cold, but not both together.