IGNORED

Just about got a Harley yesterday

RandyR

With my car that is.

Coming home about 6:30pm. Fairly heavy traffic for a Saturday on GA 400 northbound just after dark. 4 lanes divided, limited access.

Doing 75 in a 65 mph zone, I'm in the left lane. motorcycle comes up behind me. I'm just following the car in front and not a lot of open space anywhere.

Slowly pass the car in the right lane and there's a small hole, so I flip on my blinker when I see the car in my right hand mirror and slowly start to pull into the right hand lane.

Good thing I didn't switch lanes faster, cause mr ina hurry must have goosed it as soon as he saw an inch between me and the car in the right lane. I quickly stopped my lane change as I straddled the line divider. If I'd pulled over quick or not checked my mirrors again, I'd have gotten him.

I saw a kid on a crotch rocket just about bite it Wednesday morning. I was just south of Louisville where I-65 goes to 5 lanes. He was coming up in the far right lane, then I guess he thought he saw a quick way to get around the traffic so he starts shooting diagonally across the 3 middle lanes, headed for the far left when a pickup cut him off, and here we all are, running between 75-80. He actually locked the rear tire for just a second, and I thought, oh boy, here it comes, but he managed to hold on to it and get out ahead of the mess. He probably didn't even have time to "pucker", but I sure did! :shock3: