IGNORED

Big Mike is selling his bike

Eddie

Just a quick note, Big Mike is selling his 2000 RSV with 30,000 for 6700.00 . I think he will go down a couple hundred. Its on craigslist here in MIchigan . think his number is still here in his profile.

Is he going over to the dark side.....................:shock3::shock3:

Just a quick note, Big Mike is selling his 2000 RSV with 30,000 for 6700.00 . I think he will go down a couple hundred. Its on craigslist here in MIchigan . think his number is still here in his profile.

I bet he's going to buy a HARLEY anyone wanna bet?

Joe

Looked at it. Ugg....it's Red. Way too slow for me. If it's not Black, well, you know.

Thats funny because I said the same thing to Mike a few years ago. I had my Midnight and he said " anybody can ride a black one " to funny.

You got a good buy on that bike Carlos, congrats. Hope it brings you lots of smiles.

Thanks Eddie, but I just left a deposit. Let's celebrate when I pay it on full so Mike can purchase the Hard Drive....

Oh, I forget that you also has a Hard Drive now....

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: