IGNORED

Did something today I don't usually do...

SilvrT

... and was quite surprised by the results.

Nina & I did a ride into the mountains today ... East Gate of Manning park specifically for those in the know. Took it fairly easy most of the way with a bit of rippin thru the twisties. Most of the highway riding was running around 130 km/h

Anyhoo ... decided to do a gas mileage check ... which I rarely do. The ride ended with 281 miles logged (452 km). WOW.. I had to double-check my calulations... 46.8 mpg ... not too shabby if I do say so muhself!

Caught this beauty hiding behind some bushes...

[ATTACH]67673[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67674[/ATTACH]

Some of the other scenery along the way...

[ATTACH]67679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67680[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67681[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67682[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67683[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67684[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67685[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]67686[/ATTACH]

Were those pics taken anywhere near Salmon Arm? That is some beeeuuutiful country!!

Nope ... ya won't see mountains quite like that around Salmon Arm (the big, snow covered ones). That 1st pic is a zoomed shot of Mount Baker which is in Washington. The 2nd pic with the "lake" is more the type of mountains you'd see around Salmon Arm. I say "lake" coz it looks like one but it's actually a river.

These pics are taken partially along the flats of the Fraser River delta, west of Hope and others taken once East of Hope going into Manning Park.