IGNORED

Ordered Baggershield

Jactana

I just ordered the large Baggershield windshield. I already have the same size shield (10.5 inch) now but would be nice for it to be a little wider. This new shield is about 4 inches wider than my current Cee Bailey. My wife gets alot of turbulence on the back with this shield. Hopefully the wider shield helps with that. I'll report back when I get the shield installed. Ron :fingers-crossed-emo

• 2 weeks later...

I received my Baggershield on Saturday, and installed it that night. It went on in about 20 minutes, everything fit perfectly. We took the bike over to Salmon Arm this morning,was about 10 degrees C. with a strong headwind. We started out with the shield in the low position as I wanted to see the difference with it short and tall. I Immediately got more weather protection as the Baggershield is 4 in. wider than my Cee Bailey shield, but my wife was getting buffetted pretty badly on the back. After a few miles we pulled over and installed the tall section, took a couple of minutes.

For me on the front it provided a nice quiet pocket of air, for my wife on the back, she noticed quite an improvement. I still don't like looking through a windshield, so will only use the upper section in exteme weather, or when riding two up in colder weather. Overall I fell its a quality product, and nice option to have when on the road. It actually looks pretty nice with the dark tint and the black cherry color. :cool10: Ron