IGNORED

posted pictures

oldgoat

i posted pictures of how the bike looks now after some cleaning. still thinking of selling the old girl. have to get it out from around back. and put tags on her. she still fires up good but just not right? will idle after a little warm up. but pops? maybe new plugs? and im sure it needs a carb sync. PO said he never new how to do it? as you can see from the pics she needs a good paint job. usual cracks. i did replace most of the fairing trim around the radio speekers on both sides i have 2 sets of side panels one set needs paint but has the chrome on them. new tires 2 years ago dunlop 404.s i will go into further details should i make the leap to sell it. i would trade for a smaller bike no less then a 450cc just to get my ride in for this season.

well enough for now check out the pics in my profile and if any one wants to make an offer feel free to shoot me a PM

Geeze, they are either very small or invisible, dont see no cotton pickin pics!!!!:stirthepot:

i posted pictures of how the bike looks now after some cleaning. still thinking of selling the old girl. have to get it out from around back. and put tags on her. she still fires up good but just not right? will idle after a little warm up. but pops? maybe new plugs? and im sure it needs a carb sync. PO said he never new how to do it? as you can see from the pics she needs a good paint job. usual cracks. i did replace most of the fairing trim around the radio speekers on both sides i have 2 sets of side panels one set needs paint but has the chrome on them. new tires 2 years ago dunlop 404.s i will go into further details should i make the leap to sell it. i would trade for a smaller bike no less then a 450cc just to get my ride in for this season.

well enough for now check out the pics in my profile and if any one wants to make an offer feel free to shoot me a PM

it,s old age catching up with me i guess?

sometimes i put things away or some where to be safe but never found. i thought i did this with the pictures? as for selling it. well it,s just sitting and hard times are once again heading my way. im still waiting on a work comp case to settle. my savings are gone. im on a fixed income. and this is not going to change. for a while. i could cash in my life insurance but then that would mean my daughter would have to cover that expensive funeral. unless she just buys a garbage can:rotf: and tosses me me in a hole some where? i do have a pre paid plot and a stone. so im about 2/3 of the way .

and i would rather see this bike on the road again rather then it being parted out. and if i could trade it for a putt around bike i would do that too.

looks like the end of summer or early fall and the workers comp will be done. i hope. if i sell the old girl im still staying here. not going no where. to many nice folks here.