IGNORED

For those hard to find items

PGunn

I am getting ready for the winter months and buying ahead for some upgrades and fixing stuff that was done in one manner and after looking at it found a better way to do it. Anyways I have been digging through the different sites and catalogs and came across the McMaster-Carr site and I'm in connector heaven here. I found almost every type of connector, plug, socket and sleeving one could want and at the right price... cheap. I know this is a contractors catalog and some of you guys may have been using these guys for years but for the less informed on where to buy folks this is a great site.

I was looking for the stainless bradded sleeving and found it in various sizes from 1/4 up to 1 1/2 for very reasonable prices ranging from 2.10 - 7.38 per ft. As far as the connectors go it looks like the sky is the limit here. They also carry those hard to find Stainless steel screws and bolts in English and Metric thread.

http://www.mcmaster.com/

Rarely does a day go by that I am not on the McMaster site.

And when I put something in my shopping cart, if it says "ships today" I know I will have it tomorrow.

In 25+ years doing business with them I have yet to order something that was out of stock.

The closest I ever got to out of stock was that parts of an order had to be shipped from multiple warehouses.

Yes they have lots of neat stuff.:mo money::mo money:

Rarely does a day go by that I am not on the McMaster site.

And when I put something in my shopping cart, if it says "ships today" I know I will have it tomorrow.

In 25+ years doing business with them I have yet to order something that was out of stock.

The closest I ever got to out of stock was that parts of an order had to be shipped from multiple warehouses.

Yes they have lots of neat stuff.:mo money::mo money:

I use them for work all the time. If I order by 4:00pm it is there the next morning at 10:00am when UPS comes. Not sure how they do it, but they got our buissness.

Bryan