IGNORED

New St. Jude Auctions.........

DragonRider

We need to raise a little more money for the Kids at St. Jude, I was given a hint as to how much NARR group has raised so far and we are going to fall short and loose the challenge, but thats not whats important, we want to make an impact on the research that goes on at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The kids are in need of all the help they can get to find a cure for this horrible affliction that strikes out at everyone, it knows no age limit, young, old it makes no difference. The research that goes on at St. Jude benefits everyone in the long run. If we can raise a little more money we will get the donation to St. Jude go over the $10,000 mark, that would be a combined total from both groups and that would be fantastic. We were told on one of our visits there that the average donation from a m/c group was $2,500.00. We can set a new standard!

If you don't feel comfortable sending the donation to me, you can always make the donation to the hospital via the tribute site we have set up at the St. Jude web site. The link to that page is below. Remember we are going to make the donation in person at St. Jude in Memphis on Oct 1, 2011. You can make a donation at the tribute site any at any time.

Its all about the Kids!!!

Mean Dog Tribute

The time is getting close. I am sure a $1 or $2 won't break most of us. If everyone gave just a dollar, we could hit that $10,000 mark that Lewis spoke of!

I personally will get this going again with a donation of $25.

Who is with me??? Dig deep fellow VR members!

And thanks! It's for the kids, ya know!