IGNORED

Go Pack Go

6pak

Every tax-paying American should jump in line to thank the Green Bay

Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon, thus

preventing the Bears from playing in Super Bowl XLV. By doing so, they

saved hard-working, taxpaying Americans several million dollars of tax money. How, you say? Simple... if Chicago had won, President Barack Hussein Obama (and his family and hangers-on) planned to attend the Super Bowl to cheer on his adopted hometown team. Since the Bears lost...BHO & his minions won't be attending. The money saved from not using Air Force One, the limousines, all the additional security, and the extravagant waste by Michelle and her entourage, is literally several million dollars!

Therefore every American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super

Bowl to show them our gratitude!

GO PACK GO !!!!

I wouldn't bet the farm that he won't go...

There is going to be a lot of people there, hands to shake, babies to kiss...LOL

Quite frankly, It would be appropiate for him to go, especially if he's rooting for Green Bay, as we all know how Micheal Vick received the Kiss of death from a phone call from him a few weeks ago...

Seriously though folks, while he's not my favorite person in the world, he should attend and cheer both teams on if he doesn't have a favorite...

:banana: :cool10: GO PACK GO :cool10: :banana:

Not for any political, taxpayer savings reasons, Just cus I'm a PACKER fan.

I had a really funny joke sent to me the other day, something about Obama and Bush in a barber shop, and something about a house of ill repute.:rotfl:

But if I post it here, this thread will be gone in a heartbeat,:doh: so if you want to see it, send me a PM.

NEVER MIND!, looks like I deleted it from my Email :bang head:

Edited by Scooter Bob

No he will not be making an appearance at the Packer game.

He has invited the ex Gov of WI and the defeated dem Gov hopeful to come to the white-house to watch the game with him.

I will be rooting for the Pack simply because they are the best team at the Dallas snow bowl.

GO PACK GO