IGNORED

Daughter's First Formal

Stratcat

My son is going to be sooooo mad that your daughter has a beau now. He finally got his license and a 79 Camaro that he could've come down to Louisville in! But, he's a jock and she is definately into more musical "intonations" and the two worlds would probably never collide!

Nice video, I imagine that process took a lot longer than the video!

Dan

My son is going to be sooooo mad that your daughter has a beau now. He finally got his license and a 79 Camaro that he could've come down to Louisville in! But, he's a jock and she is definately into more musical "intonations" and the two worlds would probably never collide!

Nice video, I imagine that process took a lot longer than the video!

Dan

Haa Haa...she is definetly a rocker:confused24:

Yeah it was a fun process though!

I gotta say that was really neat, she's lucky to have that. I didnt quite expect to see it from that kind of view. I bet she doesnt mind you running around filming her now! The music makes it special. You deserve a pat on the back for doin that!

I gotta say that was really neat, she's lucky to have that. I didnt quite expect to see it from that kind of view. I bet she doesnt mind you running around filming her now! The music makes it special. You deserve a pat on the back for doin that!

Gee thanks BJ nice of you to say!