IGNORED

New Post Button

BradT

Hey Don, I am sure we had a New post button on the home page but I do not see it anymore, is it possible to add one ?

Maybe there was never one there but it looks like it could fit in there real easy :thumbsup2:

Thanks

Brad

No...NOTHING has disappeared. :) Well...it did for a day or two but everything is back now. I'm not sure what you mean by a new post button though. If you mean "New Posts" that you click on to see any new posts since your last visit, it is still there. If you mean a "New Post" button to post a new message, there never has been one and don't know how it would work because it wouldn't know which area you want to post in.

Actually Don, on the home page there used to be a "new Posts" button on the bottom line of the header bar. so far I have seen it everywhere but the home page. Its between "calender" and "search" on the "reply to thread" page.

Now a "new Post" button would have to force you which forum you want to post in :scratchchin:. Since I understand you don't sleep :confused07: and I'm sure you don't have anything better to do:starz:, I'm sure you could spend some productive time figuring that out! :big-grin-emoticon:

Yea, you guys are right. There are some links missing for the new group on the home page. I'm trying to figure it out but it may take me a couple of days. I'm tied up doing a trade show in Indianapolis through Saturday evening so have limited time right now. Hopefully will get it straightened out one evening though.

Actually Don, on the home page there used to be a "new Posts" button on the bottom line of the header bar. so far I have seen it everywhere but the home page. Its between "calender" and "search" on the "reply to thread" page.

OK folks....I THINK I got this one figured out. The links should be back now. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Barend exactly what I said in a different way. But yes this is what I was talking about.

It normally is the first button/link or whatever you call it, that i hit when I log in. It was missing at least two days but not sure how many. Screwed me up one day as I was not sure I was logging in properly.

All better now thanks..

BRad