IGNORED

Traffic Report

Condor

So I'm sitting here listening to the evening traffic report for the Sacramento area, and so far there's been 4 MC related accidents, one a rider and passenger with ambulances, and half a dozen cage fender benders. It a damn war zone out there.... Really makes you think about when to stay in the barn... 4 is sorta unusual, but I can always plan on hearing about at least one in the AM, and one during the PM rush hour...

I have a 53 mile ride into work each day. I drive I-96 from the Brighton/Hamburg area to I-696 and Groesbeck Fraser area. I stopped riding the RSV back and forth to work. It is absolutely unbelievable the a$$h@les that drive this road. Tailgating is THE number one cause of accidents. I see atleast 3 to 4 every week sitting on the shoulder. I have been almost rearended in the suv about 6 times in the last 7 months. I noticed the driver mentality really drops east of Novi. By the time I get to the eastside, it's every man for himslef. It just is not worth it to make that ride. Once I find a job closer to home, I will never go to the east side of Detroit again. Ever.

I have a 53 mile ride into work each day. I drive I-96 from the Brighton/Hamburg area to I-696 and Groesbeck Fraser area. I stopped riding the RSV back and forth to work. It is absolutely unbelievable the a$$h@les that drive this road. Tailgating is THE number one cause of accidents. I see atleast 3 to 4 every week sitting on the shoulder. I have been almost rearended in the suv about 6 times in the last 7 months. I noticed the driver mentality really drops east of Novi. By the time I get to the eastside, it's every man for himslef. It just is not worth it to make that ride. Once I find a job closer to home, I will never go to the east side of Detroit again. Ever.

I made almost the same trip to work every day for 32 years and in the last ten have seen courtesy on that road disappear like the Dinosaurs. Saw it all the time 85mph 3 feet off the bumper in front of you! :doh: