IGNORED

Motorcycle camper for sale

BuckShot

This camper is for sale around the corner from me. We set it up halfa** so you could see it. He said it was a timeout, but I don't think it is. He doe's not know what yr. it is but has a video about it and the set up instructions. The first time I looked at it he said to make him an offer. This time he said $700.00. It does need some TLC but seems to be in good shape. There is a small hole in both door flaps that could be easily fixed. All the zippers are in good shape as well as the netting. He said it doesn't leak, but don't know when he used it last, the canvas looks and feels good, doesn't seem to be rotten or anything. Under the wood floor is storage and you can put a pole in the wood to use it as a table inside the camper. You use an air mattress to sleep on. If anyone is interested I have his phone numbers.

http://s608.photobucket.com/albums/tt166/ventureroyale/camper/

Camper sold ---- to Tupperj

Edited by BuckShot
sold

can you post a pic of it hooked to a bike, to see how big it is and does he know what it weights?? thanks, don.

Don--If Pick and his friend don't take it, I'll bump this and get you the info. Gil

Don---The trailer looks alot like an Aspen Ambassador, but I'll be darn if I can find total weight on their website.

Edited by BuckShot
trailer weight

Looks like an old travelite. The basic design was sold under several names - napper, for example. Weighs about 300 pounds. Neat little camper. The bed takes up the entire inside when laid out. But a good inexpensive way to get into motorcycle camping off the ground. Should sell for $800 tops. The Komplact Kamp is a much better choice top start out. Just my 2 cents. :soapbox: :big-grin-emoticon:

Sorry we took so long to reply. Looks as if Redbeard has worked it out with the seller and we're gonna take a road trip next Thurs up to get it. Redbeard, Tim and I will leave Atl. Thurs night the 18th after work and hopefully make Toledo sometime Friday afternoon. Head back to Atl, sometime Fri night and if all goes well, we'll be back late Sat night for Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Redbeard called me today and said that his girlfriend had a family emergancy and would not be able to come and get the trailer. He called the owner and explained things to him. He needs to be with her at this time.

So, the trailer is still for sale.

• 1 month later...

Hey All,

I wonder if anyone can help me. Our intercom system on our 2006 Venture is cutting out. It only happens intermittenly but it is very annoying. I have asked around and was asked if I changed the plugs lately. I have but I made sure I installed resistor plugs. I also have added trailer lights and a satelite radio to the electrical system but I did this over 2 years ago and this intercom problem just started in the last couple of months.

I have contacted my local dealer and he is looking into it for me. I purchased the headsets from the dealer and they are from J & M.

Has anyone had a similar problem or can help me out ??

Thanks,

Garfield ( Ron & Jan )

• 1 month later...

That looks like an older Trav-Lite (I just sold mine).

Probably weighs about #300.

Does this one have canvas sides, or is it nylon??? (canvas is WAY better)

Also...does it come with the add-a-room???

either way, I'd say this looks like a pretty good deal.

And this would be a great way to get into trailer camping.

I know it worked for us! (we've now got a deluxe Kwik-Kamp...and LOVE it!!!) :banana:

Here's our old Tav-Lite...

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/l_b12d8c107a0c9812a5021a5cbecfcc3e.jpg

Sorry --Forgot about the trailer, to much on my plate.

If anyone is interested--I live just west of Toledo. (Swanton) About 15 miles off of 475 or 80/90 ,either one. The trailer is about 1 mile from me.

The trailer is made of canvas and has an add-a-room.

419-654-2969 is my cell number. Gil

Pictures in the first post.