IGNORED

Not sure where to post this to get the most traffic

jkt69

If anyone is interested in purchasing OEM exhaust please let me know. I figure I would ask you all before posting them on eBay. I used the exhaust for my 600 mile break in, then replaced them with RoadHouse slip-on's. They are in mint condition (no scratches, etc).

After a recent trip to Chattanooga with 19 Harleys, I ended up replacing my 08 Venture with an 09 Street Glide. Great bike!!

:thumbsup2:

Hey jkt69,

I read in your personal information that you like to ride 2up all day. You will have to change that riding a street glide. Your passenger won't be able to stand it all day. An ultra classic yes, but not a street glide.

I upgraded the seat to a touring seat and added a back rest. She likes it just fine, plus has her own bike now, so I like it too.

I have been looking for a set of OEM exhaust to put back on my bike and I only live a hundred miles or so from you. Would probably want to pick them up if thats ok. My # is 256-214-0753

Definitely. we can hook up anytime convenient for you. I live I the Inverness area/Hwy 280 & and can arrange something, just let me know.

Keith, hope you bought the new ride because you wanted it and didn't get caught up in the harley hoop-la on your ride to tn, now you got to buy all that hog clothing and stuff,post up some pics , call me sometime and lets ride

man, if i knew how to post pics i would do it....honestly though, i was having so many issues with the Venture...I told mark I must have bought the one they built on a late friday afternoon before a major holiday....radio issues constantly, rear end issues, it was always one thing after another, finally got tired of dealing with.