IGNORED

A full shop of tools, Bongobob's.

Marcarl

Take a look, are you interested, now is the time.

I am also interested in suggestions on how to move this stuff for Becky, She has no use for most of it and wants to park her car in the garage for the winter, so it all needs to find a new home. Suggestions are not only welcomed, but needed.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?142666-Bongobob-s-tools-and-other-necessary-parafanilia&p=1068248#post1068248

There was a home near me that recently had a rummage sale. They put out a sign on a main road that said TOOLS RUMMAGE, they were swamped with buyers and most was gone in a weekend. They had signs out for a week before the sale to plant the seed into the minds of all the guys that drove by. No nothing got top dollar, but it all went away. lots of package deals. Like a tool chest was sold full of whatever was in it, if someone wanted to cherry pick a couple of items out of a chest it went for top dollar. It is the package deals that will get rid of the small cheap parts. I had to make several trips there with my truck ........

• 4 weeks later...