IGNORED

One of my favorite shootin vids of all times.

cowpuc

"My trigger finger's gettin tired!!" :rotfl:Watch for barrel glow and notice its that area where she finally blows out..

Coolest, prettiest snap shot IMHO is at 14:49 where 6 ejects are hanging in the air - just GORGEOUS in my opinion!!!

What a shooter the mighty AR is!!!!:usa::happy34:

Oh No!!! Puc is starting to repeat himself.............

While that did look like fun, well OK a LOT of fun, I still hate to see a gun get retired at such a young age.

But then I have had the barrel of my SKS just starting to glow, and it is not a full auto, and that did not seem to hurt it at all. Rifling still looks like new.

Oh No!!! Puc is starting to repeat himself.............

While that did look like fun, well OK a LOT of fun, I still hate to see a gun get retired at such a young age.

But then I have had the barrel of my SKS just starting to glow, and it is not a full auto, and that did not seem to hurt it at all. Rifling still looks like new.

Perhaps part of the blame for the joy I find in that video has to do with the science behind that guys method of proving his point = he's the extreme :banana:.. Wayyyyyyyy to much "this will do that because I say it will" going on these days instead of the old school routine of "watch what happens when I do this" :happy65: ...

AND,,, after a bunch of longggggggggggggggg,,,,, :cold: days/weeks/months of having to blow that white wash of yours out of my driveway,,,, over and over and over and over again,,,,,,,,,, doesnt the comment about my redundency lean heavily into the pot calling the kettle black section of "The Code"? :rasberry::hihi::moon:

Too bad they didn't shoot it at night.... He keeps saying it's getting hot, but a red glow would have made it more dramatic.... The factory used to get shotguns returned for re-barreling after a wad from a previous round didn't make it out from a no powder shell. They'd cut the ends off and make trophy's out of the damaged barrel... Proved to be very popular... :-) I think I still have one out in the garage somewhere??