IGNORED

Cool Rat Bike

SilvrT

So... ya gonna keep it on the shelf??? :whistling:

Been meaning to contact you ... have you heard from Vic?

We're scheduled to arrive in the Walnut Grove CA area Apr 6 or 7th. We'll be staying at Rio Viento RV Park ... leaving Apr 10. The plan was/is we'd stay somewhere mid-way between you and Vic in hopes that you all can come for a visit.

Pretty sure Vic will be there. Hope you can make it too.

Been meaning to contact you ... have you heard from Vic?

We're scheduled to arrive in the Walnut Grove CA area Apr 6 or 7th. We'll be staying at Rio Viento RV Park ... leaving Apr 10. The plan was/is we'd stay somewhere mid-way between you and Vic in hopes that you all can come for a visit.

Pretty sure Vic will be there. Hope you can make it too.

Rio Viento is almost in Vic's back yard and closer to Antioch. Walnut Grove is farther up river... Know the area well. Sailed by the place many times when doing the delta run on the sailboat, and done some day riding on the scoot. Used to anchor out behind Decker Island the first night out just up river from there. Love the area. I was planning on doing a marine gear swap on Sunday the 8th down in Berkley at the Yacht Club, but according to the weatherman we're in for some rain so won't be going. If you want to hook up for lunch I know some funky historical places.. :-) Looking forward to seeing folks....Haven't heard from Vic @LoneEagle in months, but I can sure meet up with youse guys anywhere. I'll give Vic a shout.... Another old member is Rich99 in Livermore...

Rio Viento is almost in Vic's back yard and closer to Antioch. Walnut Grove is farther up river... Know the area well. Sailed by the place many times when doing the delta run on the sailboat, and done some day riding on the scoot. Used to anchor out behind Decker Island the first night out just up river from there. Love the area. I was planning on doing a marine gear swap on Sunday the 8th down in Berkley at the Yacht Club, but according to the weatherman we're in for some rain so won't be going. If you want to hook up for lunch I know some funky historical places.. :-) Looking forward to seeing folks....Haven't heard from Vic @LoneEagle in months, but I can sure meet up with youse guys anywhere. I'll give Vic a shout.... Another old member is Rich99 in Livermore...

Sounds great and by all means, see if Rich99 can join ... we remember him from the first VW we attended in Los Osos. Hope the rain goes elsewhere LOL

We chose Rio Viento out of a few others due to location, amenities, and price. Vic's friend had recommended a couple RV campsites but they were simply too expensive for our blood.

Sounds great and by all means, see if Rich99 can join ... we remember him from the first VW we attended in Los Osos. Hope the rain goes elsewhere LOL

We chose Rio Viento out of a few others due to location, amenities, and price. Vic's friend had recommended a couple RV campsites but they were simply too expensive for our blood.

I'll let @Rich99 know you're in town. Let me know the when and where...

I'll let Rich99 know you're in town. Let me know the when and where...

We'll be staying at Rio Viento RV Park Apr 6 or 7th depending if I can drive the whole distance from Morow Bay in one day. Leaving there on the 10th. Sent you a PM with my phone #

We'll be staying at Rio Viento RV Park Apr 6 or 7th depending if I can drive the whole distance from Morow Bay in one day. Leaving there on the 10th. Sent you a PM with my phone #

Still haven't heard back from Vic.

Old member, or aging member, lol, kind of sad that I haven't been an active member like I use to be, sure miss the days passed and the riding I use to do with everybody, but have lots of memorable picture of those days. Anyway, still take the scoot out as much as possible. Wanted to take it this weekend, but like you said, mother nature has other plans. Hopefully, this weekend works out and all of us can get together, take care.

That sweet little custom Sporty has obviously been around wayyyyy longer then even the cell phone,,, a day and age when the wife couldnt call you to remind ya to grab some viddles before ya came home,, a day and age when shopping lists ruled the day!!!!

Gotta love it!! :thumbsup:

Also diggin on the ultimate in accuracy, never let you down fuel gauge!!:big-grin-emoticon: