IGNORED

Looking for a place to park my truck and trailer out west.

BigLenny

Hey Guys,

I'm already in the vacation planning mode for next year. We are aiming toward heading out west to California and ride the PCH and go up north to put Oregon, Washington, and Idaho on our ride maps. Here's the deal though; I'm gonna trailer my bike from Little Rock to at least Amarillo, or maybe on farther to N.M. or AZ. We've ridden across that area numerous times and are pretty set in our minds that this time, we aren't willing to put up with the long droning miles of OK, Tx, and maybe N.M on the bike. Even trailering it, once we get on the bike and make that large loop, we're probably still looking at putting 3000 miles on the bike for that trip.

Anywho, Does anybody have an idea of where I could leave my truck and trailer out that way for about 10 days?

Thanks,

BL

:lightbulb:noticed you have other states not colored in yet too, you could just drive the truck/trailer up here to Michigan, park it here in our yard and ride off to color in a bunch of those missing states right from our back door!!! Your always welcome here Lenny!! :thumbsup:

Oppsss,, almost forgot,, gotta charge for storage though = willingness to have pictures and video taken:big-grin-emoticon:

I live in Southern Arizona ( Tucson) and not to far off the I-10. It could park at my house or better yet, my father's house is good too. He is on the west side of town by I-10. One of our members from Texas ( I think it was BikerJohn) parked some items at my Dad's house in the past while on a trip. Either place is fine and your vehicles would be safe.

Hey Guys,

I'm already in the vacation planning mode for next year. We are aiming toward heading out west to California and ride the PCH and go up north to put Oregon, Washington, and Idaho on our ride maps. Here's the deal though; I'm gonna trailer my bike from Little Rock to at least Amarillo, or maybe on farther to N.M. or AZ. We've ridden across that area numerous times and are pretty set in our minds that this time, we aren't willing to put up with the long droning miles of OK, Tx, and maybe N.M on the bike. Even trailering it, once we get on the bike and make that large loop, we're probably still looking at putting 3000 miles on the bike for that trip.

Anywho, Does anybody have an idea of where I could leave my truck and trailer out that way for about 10 days?

Thanks,

BL

Lenny, if you trailer all the way to California you can always park at my place. I know it's a bit farther than you are looking for but the space is her if needed.

I live in Southern Arizona ( Tucson) and not to far off the I-10. It could park at my house or better yet, my father's house is good too. He is on the west side of town by I-10. One of our members from Texas ( I think it was BikerJohn) parked some items at my Dad's house in the past while on a trip. Either place is fine and your vehicles would be safe.

KIC,

Thanks for the offer. I'm thinking we will hang close to I-40 heading west, but if I make a change to that plan, I'll certainly take you up on it.

Lenny, if you trailer all the way to California you can always park at my place. I know it's a bit farther than you are looking for but the space is her if needed.

Ed,

We're ideally gonna find a place in New Mexico to park the truck and trailer. Don't want to trailer any farther than that. Just trying to get the flatlands of OK, and Texas behind us before we get on the bike.

Thanks for the offer though. I'll be hollering at you as we make our way through Cally. Maybe meet up with you if you have time.

BL