IGNORED

buddy rich, j.b.(lonestar medic), gigshell, and others in the s.a. area

hipshot

OK JT..I am off this week but go out again Sunday AM..This is the 3rd I have been in this year if you count Edourd..Last week was doing Hurricane relief hauls in LA. So I guess this week Texas area again.Oh well time for some more rubber boots! Tom

Cat 1 hurricane? We will just go out and tell it to turn around and go home.

Just get that 1st Gen out and go on a cruise JT. It can outrun a Cat 1 in 3rd gear.

JB

GREAT idea, J.B., but what will i do about "Mama".

i can't take her and her WALKER, both on the same trip.

oh well , i went through carla, and celia, so i guess now i'll see what a MALE hurricane can do, or should that be HIMacane?

lol

just jt

Won't it get you before it gets us ? :doh:

yeah, Buddy.

it'll probably "get me first", but there ain't no sense in All of us getting blown away!

i have been waiting for years, to get a "picture" of the eye wall, from inside of a hurricane.

this might be my chance!

i never realized how much STUFF, i have accumulated in my yard, that can be blown around.

my "new years" resolution, is to get rid of a whole lot of STUFF!!(if Ike don't do it for me).

lol

just jt:thumbsup2:

I rode to Galveston and back from Georgetown yesterday for a Birthday party.

My Uncle who lives there told me he will "ride this one out" He stated he voted for Ike!

He is 71 and pretty stubborn.

The San Antonio and Austin area most likely will get a little wind and maybe some rain out of the deal.

Been needing some all summer.

i never realized how much STUFF, i have accumulated in my yard, that can be blown around.

my "new years" resolution, is to get rid of a whole lot of STUFF!!(if Ike don't do it for me).

lol

just jt:thumbsup2:

:rotf::rotf:

The wind blows in both directions.. You may find stuff that's not even yours out there.:rotf:

When Allen (Cat 5) came through in 1980, I was working the oil patch around Goliad operating a high pressure pump truck. I was on a location by myself when the the storm came in. Spent 24 hours in the cab of that truck getting rocked back and forth. No food... lots of water, but it's hard to catch water in a coke can! At least the radio worked.

Last big one through here took 3 of my trees with it, but no other damage.

Only thing I'm a little concerned about right now is the 'tent' garage I have set up to park the bike in. It's bolted down to the concrete and pretty well protected on two sides. Think I'll through an extra rope or two on it though if it looks like we'll get hit.

well folks, i spent ALL morning , removing all the plastic parts from my scooter.

brought them all in the house, IF my lean-to garage collapses, at least i won't have to try to buy all the parts.

i don't think the garage is heavy enough to damage the frame, handlebars , etc.

this one AIN'T gonna be fun!

just jt