IGNORED

don't know if I should do this or not

Gene-b

Pffffft!

Football ain't real. It's all smoke and mirrors and fluff. Why else would the call what they do before the game "practice"? They should come right out and call it what it really is, a rehearsal. Football is no more real than rasslin'.

Now if you want to watch something real, watch bull riding. Now THAT'S real! You stick 150 pounds of half scared cowboy on the back of 2000 pounds of really mad bull, and it ain't IF he gets hurt, it's WHEN and HOW BAD. And it's totally unrehearsed.;)

If they can't beat the Faiders Gene it's time to jump off the Band Wagon...

I agree, but with a 41 to14 win, I guess I'll stay on that band wagon for at least one more week.

I see that Green Bay also got the bid "W". What do you think, another Green Bay, Denver Super bowl? That would be cool. (Born in WI, raised in CO).:cool17:

Gene

i'm like gigawhisky!

i have never been able to figure out why GROWN MEN, get paid a million dollars a year, or more , to PLAY a KID'S game!

and the fans , pay $$$$$$$ to go and watch them!

now THAT'S a real mind bender.

just jt

I am truly sorry I have waisted your very valuable time with this thread. It wont happen again.

i'm like gigawhisky!

i have never been able to figure out why GROWN MEN, get paid a million dollars a year, or more , to PLAY a KID'S game!

and the fans , pay $$$$$$$ to go and watch them!

now THAT'S a real mind bender.

just jt

Well it's like this jt... Different Strokes for different folks... you posted a link to some blind guy plucking on a guitar and I couldn't make it all the way through that thing but I was glued to the TV last night watching the Red Sox beat the Rays...

I played sports when I was younger then coached sports and now I watch sports... The thing I don't get is Nascar but I don't put people down for watching it.

I am truly sorry I have waisted your very valuable time with this thread. It wont happen again.

Gene don't be like that... There are some sports fans here... If they don't like sports they can use the ignore posts... I'm kinda bumming with football right now... Brady's out for the season... otherwise I woulda jumped right in with som chop bustin on your Bronco - Fudge Packer superbowl prediction... LETS GO RED SOX!!!

Well it's like this jt... Different Strokes for different folks... you posted a link to some blind guy plucking on a guitar and I couldn't make it all the way through that thing but I was glued to the TV last night watching the Red Sox beat the Rays...

I played sports when I was younger then coached sports and now I watch sports... The thing I don't get is Nascar but I don't put people down for watching it.

I watched the Olympics. Some of those Gymnasts look perty good. Not the youngin's, I am not going there.

I played sports when I was younger, had a ton of fun doing it.

I do not understand the payout to these major league (and other) people. So, I do not participate.

As you said, different strokes for different folks.

Wow! that started someting. :stirthepot:

I figured JT was just goofen around, giving me a bad time. I just wanted to respond in kind. After all when you talk sports part of the fun is giving each other a little crap. One problem with this kind of site, you can't see the face of the person you talking to, to know if they are kidding around or serious. I LIKE TO KID AROUND AND HAVE FUN. Life is just plane to serious, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

If JT and others are serious, and really dont like sports, oh well, to bad for them. I'm sure they have things they enjoy and look forward to. That's great! If we all did and liked exactly the same thing it would be a boring world. Of course we all like to ride!

Dont worry, I'm sticking around here, I like it here and if JT or anyone else dosen't like reading my stuff, well then SEE YA!:sun:

Gene

gene! for some reason, i can't submit a reply to QUOTES, so i'm trying here.

you had me scared there for a minute. i thought you were taking me seriously!

i was grinning like a "mule eating briers", the whole time i was typing the response!

while i am NOT a sports fan, i do try to keep up with "who's on first", throughout the football and baseball seasons.

have a great day, and keep smiling!

just jt:missingtooth::Avatars_Gee_George: