IGNORED

Meguiares PlastX

A while back I thought to purchase new lenses for the turn signals and taillight because they were dingy and they would not look good.

Then I found Meguiars PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish. This stuff works very well with minimal elbow grease. Needless to say, I am not in the market for new lenses. These things are now very shiny

This stuff works on the four turn signal lenses, taillight lense, the clear headlight cover, all of the reflectors, the clear dash plastic, the radio glass and the CLASS glass.

I love this stuff and thought I would pass it on to all of you!

PS. Do not use it on the windshield!

Why not use on windshields, is it acetone based? Lens plastic is acetate based most of the time and you can remove the haze from the lens by wetting a rag in acetone an wiping the lens, wipe the lens quickly then let dry undisturbed till the plastic hardens. Then repeat as necessary and buff when done. Rod

For some reason, it scratched mine up and made it blurry. Must be some ind of coating on it. I dunno.

I do not want to be held responsible for someones windshield getting messed up, so, I said do not use it on the windshield.

All else, what a shine it brings!

:stirthepot: I used it on my windshield and it looks great. The back of the bottle reads as follows:

PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish

Restore clarity to clear plastics with PlastX. Cutting-edge advancements in micro-abrasive technology gently remove surface stain to clean clear plastics. Vital conditioning oils restore optical clarity, while highly water-resistant polymers provide long-lasting durable protection. PlastX is non-toxic and does not contain any harsh solvents.

USE PLASTX ON:

Plastic headlights

Plastic boat windows

Convertable windows

Hard plexiglass surfaces

Scratched CD surfaces

Then it goes on with the directions, etc.

So... no acetone