IGNORED

The Canadians have left the building..

IH Truck Guy

:canada:What a great week it was.We had the pleasure of having Hal and Gayle from Kitchener stay with us Tuesday thru Friday.We had a blast.We showed them the sites around Milwaukee and took in some of the festivities of the 105th Harley Reunion....

We checked out the new Harley Museum.This is a must see for any motorcycle rider.

:thumbsup2:

We even found the time to do a little riding:happy65:

Hal was kind enough to pick-up our daughter from work on his bike.She says she likes his 2nd gen better then my 1st gen..We will be putting her up for adoption.:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I had to make a run to Indianapolis Thursday nite,so Shari,the kids and the dog gave them a big send off...Sorry I couldn't be there....:mad:

Our door is always open whenever your down this way again....

ps.....We have pics but the brains of the Clampett household is sleeping and I can't get the pics out of the camera....:smash2::smash2: So she will have to post them later...

Dan and Sherry,

Thanks for taking care of our Canadian friends! It is always a good time with them, for sure! well.....it's like spending time with the Clampets:rotf::rotf: Always a laugh!!

As far as your daughter on Hal's bike....well someone in the family DOES have some brain!!:stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

Glad you guys had some fun, all in all!

Hal was kind enough to pick-up our daughter from work on his bike.She says she likes his 2nd gen better then my 1st gen..We will be putting her up for adoption.

Smart girl you have there, you better keep her as thats the one you wnat taking care of you when your OLD! Great to see you had a good time, hard not to with you 4, bet your cheeks are still sore from laughing :rotfl:

Well us Canadians (Hal & Gayle) made it home safe and sound .... we had a wonderful time with Dan, Shari, Alexandria and Jacob..oh yeah and Harley too....what super folks and gracious hosts you guys are...thanks for the two days of sight seeing...the Harley museum was excellent also...Thanks for having us...

On the way home we made a surprise visit to Sqiddly and Lonna's and stayed Saturday evening with them....had many more laughs to finish off a great holiday...

Gayle

P.S. Hal says.. just a note ..if you stop in at Dan and Shari's they'll make you sleep in the driveway...and Shari expects a bouquet of flowers...white ones....LOL:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

• 1 month later...

Hal and Gayle with their newly adopted daughter.:rotfl::rotfl:

That will be the last time she tells me a 2nd Gen is better then a 1st Gen...:stickpoke:

Some pics at the Harley Musuem.Pics of the 4 of us at lunch on Lake Michigan...

Gayle carrying the :canada:after winning the gold medal.:):)

Alright,I know these pics are waaaay late,but I really think I'm getting the hang of using this camera and be able to downsize the pics and get them posted....:cool10:

More pics of my daughter the 1st Gen traitor.:buttkick:

Lake Geneva,Holy Hill Monestary,under construction and the The Calatrava,at the art musuem..

Glad you got some more pics posted. You'll get so good you might have pages of pics to post eventually. So did you ground the kid after that 2nd gen remark?:whistling:

Margaret

Mini,I could take 500 pictures a day and still not catch up to you and Bobbie...:D

Yes,the kid got grounded,no cell phone and no Canadian bacon for breakfast...:rotfl::rotfl: