IGNORED

metzler!!

COLORADO BOB

Bought a rear metzler for my 2005 tour deluxe in march of 07. 15 mos. and 10,000 miles later I have found a split between the tread. I had reservations about buying a metzler because of the comments I had read on this forum about it. I figured I would go ahead and buy one anyway knowing that I would always keep it at the metzler recommended tire press.(46-48 two up). What a piece of s... tire. I should have listened to you guys. Oh well I always learn things the hard way Leaving on a 2 week west coast trip sept.7th. glad it happened now!

you were lucky to find the defect before something happened and you got to use the tire for a bit. i always checked my tire pressure and mine let go with just over 2,000 miles on it. i tried to contact Metzeler numerous times and finally got to talk to a human and got the runaround with lots of attitude from the guy, he was not interested. i called and emailed when i had some more information that he said i needed and never got any more response from them. i gave up.

I'm glad that you posted this up, not only did you NOT crash, but it's further testimony thet these tires on the Venture are Dangerous! Not that my opinion is worth a crap, but there are only 2 different tires that I will run on my Ventures, Michelin Commanders and Avon Venoms.....Period.

Glad that your here telling us, find yourself a set of anything else and get back riding

:happy34: