IGNORED

Help from anyone in Madison, WI

Jethroish

Got a phone call at work just an hour ago. My wife and I are headed to Madison in minutes. My mother-in-law had a stroke and is in St Mary's hosp in Madison.

We know nothing about Madison and may need help with getting around to her truck and her dog at the Humane Soc. and what-not. Mom-in-law drives a truck so we will probably doing the Super 8 thing.

Just to know that there is some one that can help us around will be a comfort.

Thanks

Bronson

812-256-5619

Hi, I can help I don't live there anymore, but I drove taxi for two years. I tried the number in your post but it just dumped me to voice mail. I can be reached at 920 729 0867. I can tell you how to get to St. Mary's (Great Hospital) and the truckstops and the humane society. Call anytime tonight I maybe sleeping but I wake up pretty well. If you don't need me, we'll be praying for you all tonight. Danimal (Dan)

Orrin and Danimal, thanks for the phone calls. So far we have not had any problems finding the few places we have had to go. Everyone here at the hospital is very friendly and helpful.

Mom-in-law had 2 strokes, but we were told that as far as strokes go, these wer not bad and they expect her to make a near 100% recovery, but it will take 3 to 6 months.

The strokes occured as a result of restricted blood flow rather than a full blockage or clot to the brain.

Thanks for the support here.

Bronson

So glad to here about the recovery chance. The people in Wisconsin are pretty friendly, just about anyone will give you a hand there. Here's to you and the family. (drink of beer) And we sure hope things continue to look up. Danimal