IGNORED

2008 eureka springs meet.

Snarley Bill

won't be long before the 08 eureka springs ar. meet, sept 10th thru the 13th. it is going to be a good one and probably the last one. fantastic rides, even going to stop by the hub for dinner. lots of good folks will be there. any late comers that need info we have a sticky under rides and rallies. for those planning on coming we are having a drawing for the guys and gals, so if you would like to donate a small item for the drawing that would be fine. this meet is totally free , no registration. so all you need is food and gas. i think the host motel is totally full but there is a load of motels and eaterys in the immediate area. looking forward to seeing my old friends and lots of new ones. we have some great rides planned. even though there is a no helmet laws in arkansas bring helmets cuz we may do some riding in missouri,and they have a helmet law. bill :clap2::welcome1::2133:

Guest Dandy1

If the host motel is full, the motel just to the west is the Travels Inn . Their number is 1-800-643-5566. They are also good people.

See you all there.

well ,we won't have a eureka springs meet next year because the 2009 international rally is going to over shadow it and take most of my time getting it together. i am going to do something really special for my st. charles meet and eat next spring. it will probably be a 2 day event. with some great riding and my big barbeque for the finally. bill :2133:

Bill would you like me to go by walmart and get tickets for door prize drawings. I will be bringing 2 light bars and a hat. oh I will also be bringing Teri but she is not in the drawing.

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

just bought a whole roll of tickets, for the meet. thanks for the offer. see you there. this is going to be a great get together. hope we have great weather like we did last year. bill :)