IGNORED

wierd wave

dynodon

Have you ever seen that You-tube video by an American biker in, I think, Japan about the various waves bikers have? He has a helmet mounted video and is a good rider, going through heavy traffic like a pro, while demonstrating various waves, ending with his wild mockery including turning around looking backwards and waving both hands like shooting guns (or something similar).

well, yesterday, I came upon a biker (Harley of course) that seemed like he had seen that video and was making fun of those of us that do a brotherly wave at other bikes. He took both hands up in a "quotes" style series of moves. Made me laugh. :rotf:

Still, am sad for the mostly Harley riders that seem too stuck up to bother waving at a metric rider. Guess they are too busy dreaming of being in the next "Wild Hogs" movie! LOL

Still, am sad for the mostly Harley riders that seem too stuck up to bother waving at a metric rider. Guess they are too busy dreaming of being in the next "Wild Hogs" movie! LOL

Yesterday on my way back from a short ride, I was in the center of 3 lanes on a local hi-way. I saw a HD in my mirror haulin' a$$ in the hammer lane. When he passed me I waved but he kept his head down and hit the throttle. I was already doing about 80 when he passed. How rude! So I down shifted and quickly caught him. He saw me rapidly catching him and gave it all it had. I pulled up beside him at about 115, looked over at him and then pulled away. About 4 miles later he was nowhere in sight. I slowed down and started moving over for an exit. In the mirror I see him pulling up beside me. He slowed down, looked over at me and waved. Bet he doesn't tell his buddies about the big touring bike that ate his lunch! But he did concede and wave! :rolleyes:

Does this mean you don't dream about the next Wild Hogs Movie ??

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Edited by Squeeze

Have you ever seen that You-tube video by an American biker in, I think, Japan about the various waves bikers have? He has a helmet mounted video and is a good rider, going through heavy traffic like a pro, while demonstrating various waves, ending with his wild mockery including turning around looking backwards and waving both hands like shooting guns (or something similar).

well, yesterday, I came upon a biker (Harley of course) that seemed like he had seen that video and was making fun of those of us that do a brotherly wave at other bikes. He took both hands up in a "quotes" style series of moves. Made me laugh. :rotf:

I think this is the video referred to. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqykEhOIaRk]YouTube - BIKER WAVES[/ame]

Guest ezornes

Loved it, done that many a time on 600 c.c. crotch rockets and I am definately sure i can do it with my old reliable 89VR:225: