IGNORED

Experimenting with Dunlop E3's

This weekend did my 8000 mile service, change spark plugs, all the oils, and put on new E3. Now I am a die hard AVON fan, been using them for the last 3 years and no issues.

But since I bought my 08 (hate the brickstones), I decided to try the E3.

I will let you know what I think of them, today I will break them. :whistling:

George,

When I got home the E3 had just over 25,000 miles on it and I know there is some on here that don't believe the mileage but I live in Northern Illinois and I think there is only about 4 curves up here and I've found only 3 of them. But as an example the town to he south of me is about 11 miles away and there are 2 left hand sweepers and 1 right hand.

The town to the east is a little less distance and has 1 left hand. And I do ride the interstate quite a bit traveling.

Sooooo the bottom line is I think you will like the mileage you get out of the tire. It's a little noisy off straight line and there are no grooves across the center which concerns me in the rain.

I have been tempted to try the Avon's but the Dunlaps have never failed me or give reason to change brands.

I know you are going on a trip shortly so I hope you like the tire and they preform well for you.

Nice seeing you and Bobbie in NC........and the new bike,:thumbsup2:

Jerry