The "quote" is one of the great features of this forum, because it shows exactly what the writer is referring to. I figured it was just a matter of copy/paste but it doesn't seem to work that way. I searched but came up empty.

What is the trick? :confused24:

Please explain. Thanks

The "quote" is one of the great features of this forum, because it shows exactly what the writer is referring to. I figured it was just a matter of copy/paste but it doesn't seem to work that way. I searched but came up empty.

Please explain. Thanks

Click on the QUOTE button – lower left of message.

Please explain. Thanks

Don't you mean lower right side?? Also a person can multi quote too. As shown here.

Please explain. Thanks

Don't you mean lower right side?? Also a person can multi quote too. As shown here.

I couldn't figure out how to do the multiple quote thing until Freebird told me to click all the (")s at the lower right of the quotes I want to quote and then the post reply button.

You're Right I meant Right, Alright.

testing here

'nuther test....

As above, you can key anything you want into the text and make it appear as a quote by using the [ ] keys on your keyboard...

" [ " then " quote=JimBob " then " ] " then " body text " then " [ " then " /quote " then " ] "

(leave out the " and the spaces and of course the word "then") I had to do it this way otherwise it winds up as a quote.

body text

Please explain. Thanks

:smile5:

Brother! I knew it was going to be simple, but not that simple! I guess I had never noticed. I hope I ride better than I read!

Thanks.

I couldn't figure out how to do the multiple quote thing until Freebird told me to click all the (")s at the lower right of the quotes I want to quote and then the post reply button.

You're Right I meant Right, Alright.

As above, you can key anything you want into the text and make it appear as a quote by using the [ ] keys on your keyboard...

" [ " then " quote=JimBob " then " ] " then " body text " then " [ " then " /quote " then " ] "

(leave out the " and the spaces and of course the word "then") I had to do it this way otherwise it winds up as a quote.

yuper's:15_8_211[1]: