IGNORED

The Indy Mile vs Eureka Springs

Ozark

When I found out that they were going to run the Indy Mile flat track races this year after an absence of nine years I just couldn't keep from buying tickets right then. I later discovered that the Eureka Springs rally is the same week. Just my luck. I remember watching this race when I was much younger and dreaming of how cool it would be to see it in person. I'm not too concerned about being cool anymore, but I've just got to go to the race. Don't think I'll see any of my childhood stars, but the race is the same. I hope everyone at the E.S. Rally has a great time, even Wild Bill and Alan H. Hope to see you all a little later in the season, maybe the East Texas meet in October. Enjoy and have fun!!

bummer, we were planning a big surprise party for you, and had a special attendance prize, and dedicated a statue to eureka springs on your behalf that you were supposed to make a speech over. not to mention the new venture we all pitched in for and bought you. what am i gonna do with all this crap. :rasberry: have a good time at the races. your good buddy bill. :cool10: :)

bummer, we were planning a big surprise party for you, and had a special attendance prize, and dedicated a statue to eureka springs on your behalf that you were supposed to make a speech over. not to mention the new venture we all pitched in for and bought you. what am i gonna do with all this crap. :rasberry: have a good time at the races. your good buddy bill. :cool10: :)

Bill,

Ummmmm, I could, ummmmmmmmm find something to do with the new Venture, I'm sure!! :Bunny:

Bill, glad you're still talking to me. Sorry about missing the surprise party, but I heard that was going to be in '09 at the Hub. Let Eureka keep the statue. Give the new bike to Gibvel since you know I'm a 1st Genner. Give the attendance prize to the Ambassador. The crap you can keep and I'll just have to owe you the speech. :hurts: :hurts:

gibvel

Bill, glad you're still talking to me. Sorry about missing the surprise party, but I heard that was going to be in '09 at the Hub. Let Eureka keep the statue. Give the new bike to Gibvel since you know I'm a 1st Genner. Give the attendance prize to the Ambassador. The crap you can keep and I'll just have to owe you the speech. :hurts: :hurts:

gibvel

okay i'll let you off the hook this time but don't let it happen again. :rasberry: :)