IGNORED

cinderellas poll 2009 rally

Snarley Bill

hey folks, for all of you that are planning on, or thinking about attending the 2009 arkansas international rally. check out cindys poll and drop her your vote. we need to get a rough idea of the no. of attendees that we can expect so we can figure the tshirts, food, and some of the other neat things we have planned. this is going to be a really big event, and we need to have an idea how big. the final meal is going to be catered by the hub restaurant. and we need to get some kind of estimate to them. i know it's early yet but we have an awful lot of things to plan out so your help will be appreciated. thanks, snarley bill :2133:

hey folks, for all of you that are planning on, or thinking about attending the 2009 arkansas international rally. check out cindys poll and drop her your vote. we need to get a rough idea of the no. of attendees that we can expect so we can figure the tshirts, food, and some of the other neat things we have planned. this is going to be a really big event, and we need to have an idea how big. the final meal is going to be catered by the hub restaurant. and we need to get some kind of estimate to them. i know it's early yet but we have an awful lot of things to plan out so your help will be appreciated. thanks, snarley bill :2133:

bump

i knew i would shake some more out of the tree's. i got a goal of at least 200 attendees. now out of 5400 members i know we can beat that. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::welcome1::2133:

you're just gonna keep "beatin' us over the head", with this, 'till we all commit.is that the plan?

i already committed to a DEFINITE MABEY!

keep beatin. Bill, soon you'll have everyone in the group, saying YES!!

lol

just jt

you're just gonna keep "beatin' us over the head", with this, 'till we all commit.is that the plan?

i already committed to a DEFINITE MABEY!

keep beatin. Bill, soon you'll have everyone in the group, saying YES!!

lol

just jt

jt, don't think we could handle the whole group, but sure would like to try. i am really looking forward to getting everyone i can, to meet each other face to face. not to mention i want to see everyone have a great time. we got a really early start and working hard on making this one to remember. :2133: