IGNORED

Reporting on Sharkfins

Guest Deerjunky

Guest Deerjunky
:cool10: Hi, Today was bright and beautiful. My Roadhouse slipons were suppose to arrive Tuesday, but just as I finished washing the 06, UPS dropped them off right by my bike. One day early. Goody goody! They came in two inner boxes in an outer box; wrapped in paper; wrapped in bubble wrap; and tightly sealed. Fantastic chrome! Took me about a half hour to pull the bags, the pipes, and install the new ones. Turned the key, and Wowsy! Deep, throaty, and not a hint of a tinny sound. Just what I was hoping for. Great fit, and a lot lighter than stock. Rode about 125 miles today, and they sang so nice I did not hear the proverbial chirp. I think this pipe will be :clap2: popular among the owners on this good site. Jim

I too had some boxes waiting at my door when I arrived home from work. In one I found my shark fin mufflers. Sadly I didn't get them on today, but will soon.

I smiled just reading the description of your ride... I can't wait to take mine.

Okay now I have been following this, you tell us how nice they are but NO pictures. ??

So are they loud or just nice ?

Brad

speaking of pictures!!!

dont we have a rule on this site?

so lets have them pic's :whistling:

sounds like your very happy with them thats great :thumbsup2:

Hi, Today was bright and beautiful. My Roadhouse slipons were suppose t:cool10:o arrive Tuesday, but just as I finished washing the 06, UPS dropped them off right by my bike. One day early. Goody goody! They came in two inner boxes in an outer box; wrapped in paper; wrapped in bubble wrap; and tightly sealed. Fantastic chrome! Took me about a half hour to pull the bags, the pipes, and install the new ones. Turned the key, and Wowsy! Deep, throaty, and not a hint of a tinny sound. Just what I was hoping for. Great fit, and a lot lighter than stock. Rode about 125 miles today, and they sang so nice I did not hear the proverbial chirp. I think this pipe will be :clap2: popular among the owners on this good site. Jim

Jim

I had Roadhouse Classic 2-1 on my previous bike. lOved the sound. Not too loud and nice meaty rumble. How are they on the road? Can you hear them while you are at highway speed? Do they have that nice Roadhouse bark when you open the throttle? Deep rumble but not too much louder than stock at idle? I have been wanting to add these slipons to my bike but was waiting to hear from someone that has them.

message me if you can.

Rick

Guest Deerjunky
I too had some boxes waiting at my door when I arrived home from work. In one I found my shark fin mufflers. Sadly I didn't get them on today, but will soon.

I smiled just reading the description of your ride... I can't wait to take mine.

Hope you like 'em, Bones. Jim

Guest Deerjunky
Okay now I have been following this, you tell us how nice they are but NO pictures. ??

So are they loud or just nice ?

Brad

Hi Brad, No pics, I quess I'm a rule breaker or "digital-less." They are tame enough at idle that they are louder than stock; they really open up good on normal to hard accelleration which would be loud, but not obnoxious. My favorite feature is the depth of tone. Jim

I have had screaming eagles and Vance and Hines, and the quality and fit are second to neither. Nice and loud enough! Jim

Guest Deerjunky
Jim

I had Roadhouse Classic 2-1 on my previous bike. lOved the sound. Not too loud and nice meaty rumble. How are they on the road? Can you hear them while you are at highway speed? Do they have that nice Roadhouse bark when you open the throttle? Deep rumble but not too much louder than stock at idle? I have been wanting to add these slipons to my bike but was waiting to hear from someone that has them.

message me if you can.

Rick

Hi Rick, Yeah you can hear them on the open highway. And your description of your 2 in 1's describes these perfectly. Jim

My ghod... I am in love... or at least lust. I just knew those pipes would sound deep and rumbly.

Yet they still putter while cruising. I could not hear my engine running over the tire noise, wind, and lifter tick... now I can.

Well, I guess that means I am happy. :mustache:

Guest Deerjunky
My ghod... I am in love... or at least lust. I just knew those pipes would sound deep and rumbly.

Yet they still putter while cruising. I could not hear my engine running over the tire noise, wind, and lifter tick... now I can.

Well, I guess that means I am happy. :mustache:

Cool beans! I let my Harley Bud listen to mine tonight and he loved them. :cool10: