IGNORED

LED bulbs

Jethroish

Unlike bulbs that produce a white light and use a filter to give out color, LEDs produce the color of light that you see. You can use them either behind a clear lens or a colored lens of the same color you want to see. (amber lens with amber LED, ect.) Because the LED produce thier own color, the same color filter, or lens, will not block any of the color or make it dimmer...

If you replace the turn signal bulbs with LEDs, you will need to change to electronic flashers or use load equalizers. Check the Tech section for this info.

Good Luck.

I bought a set of these. I got the Eclipze units for the front. The lenses are clear.

I did not use load equalizers. I tried a Trick Flasher (four different digital flash patterns) but it killed auto cancel. I got tired of riding around with my flasher on all the time, even though it flashed in a very cool pattern, so I just put it back to stock. They flash a little fast, but not all that much and I don't care. They flash. They're very bright. They're low load. I'm good.

My tail light is also a 128 LED unit with a lightly tinted (smoke) lens, but they don't make that LED any more.

I have used the higher candle power incandecents, but want some thing with a little less draw.

Anyone ever us some like this? Do they work well? They do come in amber, red, clear,...

http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/f9/8e/f00e_1_sbl.JPG