IGNORED

Ed at edsets!

sarges46

I just have to put a big plug for Ed and his company. He has been patiently working with me over the last week as I go through ordering a couple of headsets etc to work with the new J+M CB/Intercom I got for Marilyn's vstar.

The man is a godsend and one that other businesses should model themselves after (I know some have).

I cant wait for his product to arrive so we can continue our adventure as this (me) dummy tries to install everything!:bowdown:

I just have to put a big plug for Ed and his company. He has been patiently working with me over the last week as I go through ordering a couple of headsets etc to work with the new J+M CB/Intercom I got for Marilyn's vstar.

The man is a godsend and one that other businesses should model themselves after (I know some have).

I cant wait for his product to arrive so we can continue our adventure as this (me) dummy tries to install everything!:bowdown:

i must agree ed is the best. i had a slight problem and he could'nt do enough for me. top notch guy and business. they did'nt give me what i want, but i am hard of hearing so i had to go with ear buds.,no fault of the edsets.they would be great if you can hear. my wife says get some hearing aids. i say the word huh is alot cheaper than $5000. for hearing aids. :rotf::rotfl::rotf: bill

Yes, I think so! I joined and booked as a venturerider.

If they work out real good I may change my set jm set to theirs later on. But right now I have no real complaints with my headsets other than no real bass to speak of.