IGNORED

ready for pork in the pines

Snarley Bill

well, took a week and 2 days vacation, bought a tent and sleeping bag today, going to change oil in the v-star, got my satilite radio intune and working great,got rain gear, and my wife says i'm one brick short of a load, and don't let the door hit you in the ass. so i guess i'm all set for the final countdown. now i have to figure out where to put all this crap on the bike. i'm going to look like the beverly hillbillies when i pull in on friday, so don't laugh. hope this is'nt a dry county. no room for the cooler and beer. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

well, took a week and 2 days vacation, bought a tent and sleeping bag today, going to change oil in the v-star, got my satilite radio intune and working great,got rain gear, and my wife says i'm one brick short of a load, and don't let the door hit you in the ass. so i guess i'm all set for the final countdown. now i have to figure out where to put all this crap on the bike. i'm going to look like the beverly hillbillies when i pull in on friday, so don't laugh. hope this is'nt a dry county. no room for the cooler and beer. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

We won't laugh, but we will take photos and maybe videos.

We are allowed to drink in this state, but only if you buy your beer before 10pm. Otherwise you have to go to a bar to drink and then drive home drunk. :think: