IGNORED

houston meet&eat

gunboat

hi all any one up for a short notice houston meet & eat this sat or sun morning? thinking around the tomball area. there is that bbq place on the west bound side of tomball and 2920 that has a weekend breaskfast or somewere else. any ideas/thoughts? feel free to call cell # 832-265-6236.

best reguards

don c.

:97:

hi all

planing a short notice meet, eat & greet at the ihop at sh249 and spring cypress for

this sunday morning aug 3. how is 9:30-10:00 am sound. thanks james for the location

works for me. owen hope to see ya there. everyone is welcome to come.

best reguards

don c.

:225:

Don, Will try and make it, depends on how Janet is doing, she has a few Dr. appts. today so they can see how her wound is doing. If all eles fails and she feels up to it, we may cage it. But we will see. Thanks for stepping up, I was just thinking we need to get a M&E going around here some place!!

Look forward to seeing you and meeting new freinds and Family..

Kreg

hi kreg and janet

hope janet is doing ok and the wound is healing well, don't push it the cage would be just fine. she has plenty of time to ride the bike when her leg is better. hope don h. is doing well and linda and him can show up. hope ponch and his boss will be able to show up too. i know it's realy on short notice but it's been a while sense we had a little get together. i for one will be glad when the cooler weather gets here.

as it stands we will plan on meeting up at the ihop at spring cypress and sh249. at around 9:30-10:00 this sunday moring, the 3rd of aug.

best reguards

don c.

:12101:

but we have a standing commitment on Sunday mornings. Would love to see all of you again and some new faces as well.

Have fun! :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Great to hear Janet is doing better. Hope Don & Linda are well. :thumbsup:

Ponch

I`ll be there around 0900-0930, Janet is going to stay home, the truck beats her to death and she really doesn`t need to take a chance of getting an infection in her leg. See ya`ll there.. Now ya know that means I have to wash the green beast today!!

Kreg:Venture:

hi owen

looking forward to meeting you, margaret and james(jburrell) in the morning. we only had a couple of meet & greets so far in houston. but we are trying to work on that.

i know it was on short notice and thanks to all. next time a little more advance notice.

best reguards

don c.

:smile5:

Bump......... Lets see if there are any last min. readers / riders...... ya`ll come on out, even if its just a cup before church. Like Don said, we have not had many M&E in the area, but that is going to change... maybe even get a Sat. M&E set up for a new location once a month...

see ya`ll there..

Kreg:97: