IGNORED

Computer Leveling Air Suspension System

Do you get any errors on the screen or is the screen just blank? If it's just blank the screen may be faulty, try pressing the manual/auto button to get it on to manual and try adjusting the suspension, there may be a blank screen but it could still be working?

I have a 1986 Venture Royale - My leveling system does not work. What steps do I need to do. It worked when I bought it. Any ideas?

Do you have the ignition switch in the correct position? It must be on accessories for the class system to be energized. If the switch is in the proper position are you getting any readings at all on the screen? If not you should check the plug on the class unit and the wiring harness. This is just a start to solving the problem.

Dick

I have a 1986 Venture Royale - My leveling system does not work. What steps do I need to do. It worked when I bought it. Any ideas?

First question. When you say the Class system is not working, specifically what is not working?

Once we know what it's not doing, we can try to figure out whay it's not doing whatever its not doing.

:mytruck: