IGNORED

I solved the chirp today!

It's true... I solved the chirping noise today. After having the I basket installed and going rounds with Yamaha Customer Service over the lack of a fix for the RSTD... I did away with the nasty chirp once and for all. I traded the RSTD for a M109R. I just couldn't take the noise that the RSTD put out. It was the noisiest bike I ever owned.. had about every harmonic in the human hearing range. Too bad too as the comfort of the bike was superb.

Anyway... I will be posting a OEM luggage rack and possibly a couple other things I scuttled off the bike before trading it.

This forum is awesome and proved very helpful with maintaining my 06 Deluxe.

Cheers!

And ride safe....

Emack

:draming:

Read the rules of the board. It doesn't matter what you ride. You're still more than welcome to hang out with the rest of us. I hope you drop by and say hi once in awhile. And I hope you enjoy yout new ride.

Ride safe

Ahh man dont srew with me like that, I thought you actually found a way to eliminate that chirp, Well I guess you did:bang head: but I aint ready to get rid of my bike just yet. Enjoy the new ride, I bought a new Suzuki in 1985 and she still puurrs like a kitten, best bike I ever owned, totally trouble free. and it passes everything but a gas station. Good Luck, Craig