IGNORED

2009 rally up date

Snarley Bill

for all those who don't know, we have the 2009 arkansas rally info listed under rides and rallies now. here's a quick up date. all the rooms at the hub are full. there is a list of motels and camping areas that buddy has compiled under the rides and rallies forums.the overflow motels are in harrison arkansas about 8 miles from the hub. we will be posting up dates on a regular basis as we have new info. bill :2133:

Just talked to Randal from the Hub. Yes they are booked up now no rooms left... If your want to tent, he has plenty of room for tents, reservation is not needed for tent space..

Randal said the venturerider.org has set a all time high as for booking. In the history of The Hub They never had their books filled within one week time. Most of the time they still have rooms left over but not with the venturerider.org . So everything is looking good and we already set a record.!! Not bad...

Buddy

Randal said the venturerider.org has set a all time high as for booking. In the history of The Hub They never had their books filled within one week time. Most of the time they still have rooms left over but not with the venturerider.org . So everything is looking good and we already set a record.!! Not bad...

Buddy

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I may have to spend a dime and give them a call. I emailed about camping and if they had power. We dont need it but some might for night time breathing apparatus...my rememberer is broke so....whats that thing called?

Good thing we dont need camper reservations either.....now we are set....gonna pack the bike tomorrow!!

I may have to spend a dime and give them a call. I emailed about camping and if they had power. We dont need it but some might for night time breathing apparatus...my rememberer is broke so....whats that thing called?

Good thing we dont need camper reservations either.....now we are set....gonna pack the bike tomorrow!!

Rick,

I talked to Randal to make sure before I posted it. (No electric for tent site)

Buddy