IGNORED

I'd like to do the map thing!

igya

How do you guys get the U.S. map on your posting? I have a few undone states that I need to be reminded of.

Hmmm 2nd post is a little off topic, huh?:rotf:Might want to start a new topic if you want anyone to see that post.

For the map go to:

http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/index.html

check the appropriate boxes and save the map to your computer (I save it to the desktop so it's easier to find). If you're going to put it in your signature I'd save it in the small format.

Then go to "user CP" in the box on the left of the screen. Click "edit signature". If you want to put a quote or something in the signature type that in the box. then scroll down to the "upload signature picture" box. Select option 2 and browse. Find the picture on your desktop and click it to insert it in the box. Click "upload" then click "save signature". and you're finished.

Hmmm 2nd post is a little off topic, huh?:rotf:Might want to start a new topic if you want anyone to see that post.

For the map go to:

http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/index.html

check the appropriate boxes and save the map to your computer (I save it to the desktop so it's easier to find). If you're going to put it in your signature I'd save it in the small format.

Then go to "user CP" in the box on the left of the screen. Click "edit signature". If you want to put a quote or something in the signature type that in the box. then scroll down to the "upload signature picture" box. Select option 2 and browse. Find the picture on your desktop and click it to insert it in the box. Click "upload" then click "save signature". and you're finished.

Man, I don't blame you for laughing. That WAS pretty stupid! I appreciate your help!!!