IGNORED

Special request

Orrin

A man who has become a friend purchased my RSTD. His name is Martin and he lives by Charlotte, NC. He is flying in this coming Saturday night to pick up the bike and ride it back to his home.

He is a professional firefighter in Charlotte and all around good guy. I met him a few weeks ago when he was checking out a new fire engine for his department. He will be staying at my house Sat. night and we will be leaving with him on Sunday morning. Linda and I will ride about 200 miles with him and would like to arrange some riding company for him the rest of the way.

We have not planned a route for him yet, but would like to get it done in 2 days, so I would imagine there will be a fair amount of interstate.

The route will be from Merrimac, WI to Charlotte, NC Martin has also joined our group, but I don't know his user name, yet.

Thanks

If he comes thru Indy, and why wouldn't he, I would recommend coming on down to I-74 in Illinois and then coming across down to Cincinnati. Much less traffic and much safer. I would be willing to take a day off and meet him at the border or a bit further and ride with him down to Cincinnati. Got some vacation days to burn. Depending on where you are starting from(not sure your co-ordinates) he might be ready to hit Indiana by Monday morning. Let me know soon so I can arrange the day off.

Dan