Well, the resovior is just that, a resovior, so if you can make it physically fit then you should be in good shape. If you want, you can strip the one off of the '85 as I will have a spare when I convert my braking system to the nwer 4 piston calipers this fall/winter. Your cost will be the gas to get your butt out here to get it. We won't be home Sunday.

Now I know why I haven't seen you this week...

Anybody ever put a aftermarket plastic rear brake resovior in a 83 venture?? Mine developed a crack and finally broke.

I had done that as an interm fix, right after getting the deerhunter, with an right angle bracket to hold it. Remember to put in a jumper wire for your rear level sensor, otherwise it will show as low brake fluid on the CMS.

Keep the level sensor from your old one, if it works ok.

Well, the resovior is just that, a resovior, so if you can make it physically fit then you should be in good shape. If you want, you can strip the one off of the '85 as I will have a spare when I convert my braking system to the nwer 4 piston calipers this fall/winter. Your cost will be the gas to get your butt out here to get it. We won't be home Sunday.

Now I know why I haven't seen you this week...

Thanks for the offer Bob, I appreciate it. Well I seem to remember you mentioning where there might be a venture that was being parted out in the local area. Just made a phone call and there is still a whole rear brake system on that bike, or should I say was, so I told them I will be by today to pick it up. There was something you were looking at getting off the bike but I can't remember what it was, let me know and I'll see what what I can get it for.

If you are talking in Clarence, I ofered $200 for what's left. I want the front fender, the Class Air pump assembly, and the TCI module. If I buy the whole bike we need tro find a pickup truck or trailer to get it home. I would like the engine bvut I know there would be major problems with seals, the carbs, etc...