IGNORED

Asking for the moon....

:think:Remembering that I know nothing about how computers work....and this may be impossible...but is there any way that there could be a map put on the website for each state, with the ability for members to "red line" favorite routes that they have traveled. For instance, Gary and I plan on going to Kentucky next summer. I have never been to Illinois(except Galena and Savanna), Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky etc. Neither one of us like interstate travel and love the back roads. It would be nice to be able to see some routes that others have traveled and really enjoyed.

We travel to Central and Southwestern Wisconsin all the time. Yeah, the Great River Road (35)is nice, but the smaller roads are so much twistier, scenic and less traveled. It would be nice to let others know which ones are worth riding.

I know members are good about writing roads down, but it would be nice to be able to see it on an actual state map. I know we would have really used it this summer on our trip to the Black Hills.

I don't know if it's even possible or how much work it would be, just thought I'd ask!

:think:Remembering that I know nothing about how computers work....and this may be impossible...but is there any way that there could be a map put on the website for each state, with the ability for members to "red line" favorite routes that they have traveled. For instance, Gary and I plan on going to Kentucky next summer. I have never been to Illinois(except Galena and Savanna), Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky etc. Neither one of us like interstate travel and love the back roads. It would be nice to be able to see some routes that others have traveled and really enjoyed.

We travel to Central and Southwestern Wisconsin all the time. Yeah, the Great River Road (35)is nice, but the smaller roads are so much twistier, scenic and less traveled. It would be nice to let others know which ones are worth riding.

I know members are good about writing roads down, but it would be nice to be able to see it on an actual state map. I know we would have really used it this summer on our trip to the Black Hills.

I don't know if it's even possible or how much work it would be, just thought I'd ask!

I had a similar thing in mind, as I just wondered about uploading a .kmz shortcut from Google Earth into a message or thread. That would make it real easy to show ppl what youre talking about. (I tried inserting a .kmz file one time a while back and it wasnt recognized, but maybe there is something I am missing)

Brian:cool10::cool10: