IGNORED

Meet and eat...Denver area July 22nd

Guest BigJohnD

Guest BigJohnD

I am throwing out an invitation to a meet and eat. I have not met anyone in the site, so it is high time to get it done.

We will meet up at Jaliscos on 104th, a little west of I-25. Look for Red Lobster or Wingmans, it is in the shoppette west of them. It is the best Mexican in the Denver area. Reasonable prices and great food.

Anyway, I offered to buy Bubber dinner while he is in town...so I hope he shows. The rest of you can just wander in...no need to RSVP. We will be gathering around 5:30PM.

See you there...just look for the big guy...

Guest BigJohnD

Sorry folks...this is the evening that Bubber will be available in his trek from Minn.

Make it if you can...

Guest BigJohnD

Well...we have established there are only three people in the Denver area...two of which will be out of town.

Just me and the Bubber I guess...

See ya there Bubber, get that tire fixed and be ready to eat some real Mexican...food that is.

Well I'll be there Big John!

It'll be real good to meet ya and who ever may show up.

Sorry everybody is tied up with that rotten thing called work.

I have been busy today getting all the fixer uper projects for the daughter today and she only has a cell phone which she takes with her everywhere.

I was hoping to stop in there tonight and speak to those people. Don't know how late they are there but gotta do something.

I'll try Coyote Yamaha too. Drostar from the 1100 forum speaks very highly of them.

He and a bunch of guys were headed of to Srar Days in Arkansas for the week so I won't get to see him this time around.

Bubber

aka Steve

Guest BigJohnD

Well...the meet and eat went off very well.

Bubber is a good guy...interesting to talk to. He brought his daughter and two of her friends and they were extremely nice people all round.

We had some dinner...#9 combination if you need to ask. Shredded beef burrito, tamale, and chicken enchilada. I don't think anyone was disappointed in the eats.

We talked stories about road trips, gear and people. The youngsters seemed a little amazed at the stories about traveling through strange towns and meeting up with strangers. Bubber told a couple good ones about his trip out...his daughter, it seemed, had not seed her dear ol dad the way she did then.

We kicked around the bikes and looked at each others bikes. The youngsters were impressed with the big touring items that make the difference between a Ninja and a RSV.

I was very impressed at the good graces that Bubber daughter had. A young woman who was obviously raised proper.

Bubber...you have a good trip out...wish I could take a day and ride with you up north direction, but work interferes.

Take care bud...you are welcome any time.