IGNORED

Adjuster to give me value

davepa

A guy near me with an 89, around 31000 miles, near mint ( from what I can tell) and a lot of the ventureline extras is asking $3800for the one he is selling. That's in western NY, if that helps any.

Actually T is 87 year...standard is an XVZ13T..... XVZ13 DT is a 87 Royale.... DTC...87 Royale with California emissions pkg

Mine is an 86 standard....XVZ13S...86 Royale is a XVZ13DS either with C suffix Calif emission pkg

This has been going on long enough and the adjuster and I may settle this evening. But if I retain the bike I must apply for a salvage certificate which I may not receive for another 4 - 6 weeks , Pennsylvania is slow. Once I send a copy to the insurance co. I will get the money for the damages and decide to start repairing the bike or sell it and look for a replacement.

I have thought of purchasing another simply so I can salvage what is left of the riding season. That being said I may be offering the 87' Royale for sale.

Skydoc_17 took some photos of the damage and can post them here if anyone may be interested.

I appreciate the offers for replacement parts I have already received from some of the members here! I will keep you updated..

Regards Dave