IGNORED

Warden done it.

Yammer Dan

Computer purring like a 1st Gen. And just in time to check that one going off on E-Bay!!!

And they said it couldn't be done!!! Girl continues to Amaze me. I guess it is like a dead bike you try this and that til something clicks. I just don't know what to try.

Oh, she just told me it is not purring as good as a 1st Gen. NOTHING DOES!!!!!

I could have used her here. this week after comming home in a wicked lightning storm and getting pelted and soaked. i got home to find my lights out. when they came on, the lania tv was blown out my cable moden shot that took my 4 days to get back opnline and and my lawn sprinklers timer was kaput.

As everybody knows that this type of trojan or whatever it is won't let you download anything. But I was just playiong around on here and I went to my hotmail account on IE and I clicked on options and at the top it has ONE CARE download it for the free temp version and it started scanning as soon as I downloaded it and it found 6 trojans. And it fixed the problem I am disapointed tho I wanted a clean install.

just got ours back from the shop, had a mess of Trojens on it, and they killed the graphics card and it got to the point that as soon as we tried to log on it would log us off, even in safe mode.... I don`t even want to tell any one how much it cost to save all of our files off the hard drive and have the thing rebuilt:( But it is like new now, so maybe it will last awhile....

K

Last post was Warden. I take no credit for this. I just sat and watched another 1st Gen go off without bidding. I'll be 2nd guessing myself til the next one comes along.
Just how many yard ornaments do you need?:rasberry:

Buy a second gen so you can ride.

We had a bad lighting storm move thru here Tuesday afternoon. I did not realize it until Wednesday morning, but my heat pump A/C was not working. I checked and the circuit breaker was popped. I called Farm Bureau Insurance and asked if my insurance would cover it. They told me to get someone to look at it and today he found the compressor that he had replaced eight months ago was open on all three circuits. He said it looked like a lighting strike to him. So, come Monday I will see what Farm Bureau has to say.

RandyA