IGNORED

Going for a ride, in India

AZSpyder

I was getting flashbacks watching that. It reminded me a lot of Puerto Plata, I was told noone has to take a drivers test or even write a basic rules of the road test. You just pays your 5 bucks and go according to the resort operators. I originally thought I would rent a bike or scooter when I got there , and people looked at me like I was crazy and I didnt know why until I got there....lol

Brian:cool10::cool10:

Someone set me the first video I posted. I did a U Tube serach for "Driving in India" and found [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VEELbpPSTzA]this one too[/ame]. There are a few more including a driving edict series.

From what I can tell with no lane markings you just go where you fit. When there is no hard separation between opposing traffic the center stripe is just a suggestion. It seems to work but I don't know if you could get a Venture out of second.

Jerry

that was hillarious ! almost fell off the chair watching that video..

its a miracle we didnt see a single accident during the two minutes of the video..

my hats off to the car and motorbikes riders who go through that everyday..:thumbsup2: