IGNORED

t-shirts for eureka springs

Snarley Bill

having a problem coming up with t-shirts for eureka springs. can't seem to get a comunication going with shirtz&things after a little phone tag i have emailed them. here is the problem. as recommended by allanh. i want to set it up where each member that wants them ,can order there size directly off their web site. this way i don't have to mess with shipping and i don't want to collect peoples money to pay for them. i am not wanting to have any kind of registration fee for this meet. i tried our only local t-shirt and graffics dealer but they have no website. if i can't get something going with shirtzn things this week i am going to give up on the t-shirt idea. i haven't got a design yet and to be honest i don't have a clue what i am doing when it comes to designing t-shirts. my sister is a profesional artist but has had some health problems so i don't want to burden her. if someone else wants to tackle the t-shirts and patches that knows what they are doing, have at it. i am in the process of getting a bunch of door prizes together for the guys and gals for the drawing. other than the t-shirt problem everything is coming together for a great meet and looks like we will have a good turnout. hope we have the weather we had last year. see you all there. bill :2133:

There ya go...........

tshirts that say:

"WHO NEEDS A T-SHIRT?"

"LET'S JUST RIDE AND HAVE FUN !"

stick a pciture on it something simple like this???????????

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/rella_photo/MCj040759600005B15D-1-1.jpg

There ya go...........

tshirts that say:

"WHO NEEDS A T-SHIRT?"

what a neat idea. why did'nt i think of that. does this mean that you and the second in command are coming?. i hope so. :clap2:

:clap2: :2133: bill

There ya go...........

tshirts that say:

"WHO NEEDS A T-SHIRT?"

Oh, now that is one ugly image to imagine.

Quite evidently you have not seen most of these guys without a T'shirt. UGLY...:rotfl:

so let me get this right we are going to ride set around a table at night and talk joke and have fun. lets not forget about the deer we get to look at. You can count me in. How about that BBQ run think we can get that in again.

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

so let me get this right we are going to ride set around a table at night and talk joke and have fun. lets not forget about the deer we get to look at. You can count me in. How about that BBQ run think we can get that in again.

we are going to make the barbeque run again, allanh needs another salad fix. it's been almost a year of eating small salads at home. roadkill, aka "jay" has set up a date at cycle gadgets on saturday at 10:30 am. i will let him fill you in on the details, since he got it together. talked to wayne this morning aka "witho" and he has a room he would be willing to share. got all kinds of neat things planned. thanks to buddy for all the help with the accomodations. and i think he may have some other surprises. anyone wanting to contribute a little doodad of some sort for the door prize drawing, is more than welcome to do that, although it is not necessary. if you do, make it small ,and something for the gals would be great. i went on a small spree at our new harbor freight the other day and picked up a few neat gadgets ,and linda is working on some junk for the gals. if la comes this year,and i think he will, we are going to get him to do the ferry ride this year so bring helmets cuz we will be riding in missouri with a helmet law. thats the latest update. i'm going to give the tshirts one more try this week , kind of like cindys idea. if i can't get something going. we will all have extra money for an extra meal at that great buffet next to the motel. cindy, you and dale better get your butts down there. it sure would 'nt be the same with out you, and we need a roving photographer. i know dales mad cuz i let the bike go with his pipes.:depressed: really getting excited and it's coming up fast. bill :welcome1:see you there.

speaking of deer i went up hwy 79 this morning, along the flood plane and must have seen several hundred deer in about 5 miles. there were herds of up to 20 or 30 in the fields along the road. they had to shut down one of our interbelts for a couple of days cuz the deer were on the hwy. river is starting to go down now and roads are beginning to open. we have animals running all over the area. bill :)

Bill,

Do not worry about the shirt's. I can live with out the shirt, But I would like to have a group photo if possible, I would like that more than any shirt. A photo with the family is priceless!!!!

Buddy

we are going to make the barbeque run again, allanh needs another salad fix. it's been almost a year of eating small salads at home. roadkill, aka "jay" has set up a date at cycle gadgets on saturday at 10:30 am. i will let him fill you in on the details, since he got it together. talked to wayne this morning aka "witho" and he has a room he would be willing to share. got all kinds of neat things planned. thanks to buddy for all the help with the accomodations. and i think he may have some other surprises. anyone wanting to contribute a little doodad of some sort for the door prize drawing, is more than welcome to do that, although it is not necessary. if you do, make it small ,and something for the gals would be great. i went on a small spree at our new harbor freight the other day and picked up a few neat gadgets ,and linda is working on some junk for the gals. if la comes this year,and i think he will, we are going to get him to do the ferry ride this year so bring helmets cuz we will be riding in missouri with a helmet law. thats the latest update. i'm going to give the tshirts one more try this week , kind of like cindys idea. if i can't get something going. we will all have extra money for an extra meal at that great buffet next to the motel. cindy, you and dale better get your butts down there. it sure would 'nt be the same with out you, and we need a roving photographer. i know dales mad cuz i let the bike go with his pipes.:depressed: really getting excited and it's coming up fast. bill :welcome1:see you there.

Well since you brought it up Bill...

I was corresponding with Sean and Laurene and Cycle Gadgets concerning and order and mentioned we would be down their way in Sept. again and she offered to have snacks and coffee ready for visit!:thumbsup: So...I set it up for 1:30 Sat AM. They have a great company, and stuff you can't do without! Checkout their website! http://www.cyclegadgets.com/ Se even gave me a rode update. The old bridge was damaged with the flood :crying:, so unless they get it fixed we won't be doing that little ride.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jay

Hay RoadKill 1:30 AM is just a little early for me, you may be making that one alone. HA,HA :rotfl:

Ride safe on the way down.

darn michael your sharper than me. i saw the 1:30 but missed the am. think it was supposed to be 10:30 am. bill

Well since you brought it up Bill...

I was corresponding with Sean and Laurene and Cycle Gadgets concerning and order and mentioned we would be down their way in Sept. again and she offered to have snacks and coffee ready for visit!:thumbsup: So...I set it up for 10:30 Sat AM. They have a great company, and stuff you can't do without! Checkout their website! http://www.cyclegadgets.com/ Se even gave me a rode update. The old bridge was damaged with the flood :crying:, so unless they get it fixed we won't be doing that little ride.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jay

Yes, I goofed 10:30am.

We'll be there, and we don't need any more T-shirts. Even though we have reservations starting on Tuesday, we may change that and show up Wednesday night or Thursday. We are discussing taking the scenic route to Eureka Springs, you know, the route that takes us through Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois before we get to Arkansas. (Do you think Wild Hair is rubbing off on us.) We are thinking of leaving the Friday before and surprise everyone at an annual family reunion in Wisconsin the Sunday before.

We did the ferry run last month, that was a blast, and we were going to suggest it for this gathering.

Can't wait until September to get together with one and all!

:bighug:

well i was on a long ride with wtho yesterday, and shirtz&things called again and missed me. this phone tag is getting to be something. did have a great ride with wayne, and got to see a section of the actual berlin wall in fulton, mo.. very interesting. it was at the winston churchhill memorial . i rode about 270 miles. great weather great guy to ride with. had a good time. :2133: