Just curious if anyone has the owners manual for an 84 venture standard. I just bought this bike and being relatively new to the venture scene, I just wanted to get a little more familiar with the bike. I've got some questions regarding the air ride adjustment (I think thats what its called). If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

NL I got one from my dealer for another member overseas give him a call at 252-338-2211 ask for Jennifer or Larry and order one they cant ship it to you but Mini will if you want.

What questions do you have about the Class system???

Jeff

Thanks for the quick reply. I just found a copy of an '83 owners manual on mbrood's site. It was linked on one of blueblood's threads. I just gave it a quick once over and it has the presures for the damping of the rear shock. This is what I was wondering about. So far I'm loving this bike. I've had a couple of problems with hot starts. Hopefully not the stator, but for the price I paid for this bike, she's worth it. Its like riding around in a lazy boy!!

Hot starts can be cured by increasing size of starter cables Yamaha didn't make them heavy enough. Might be some still for sale around here. Sombody will chip in with info. Or you can pull starter and clean and put in new brushes and it helps. Not a major problem.