IGNORED

Beer30..... Calling For.... Beer 30

E-Fishin-C

Yeah , that was me giving you a "HARD" time ! Your glad I didn't leave a message talking Hair-lipped , at which I do to the drive up windows at Mickey-Dees or Booger King . Freaks them out mostly , :think: .

I was going to give you a call back , but it either gets to late or busy . I'll try to give you a shout later on . BEER24/7 and I will be leaving most likely Sunday towards Niagara Falls and up to the rally if all goes well . We have a long trip ahead of us as we will be zig-zagging back on our way home . We want to go to NY , Skyline Dr. , and many more POI's , so the rally may be a 1 day event for us . Also want to hit as many states as possible to paint the map !

Scoot is all serviced , BEERCART ready to roll and already have a couple of cases of BEER loaded . Just have to finish up this weeks worth of work , fishing and BBQ on the 4th . Then till the 13th is all ours to have some fun .

BEER30

BEER30

BEERCART ready to roll and already have a couple of cases of BEER loaded .

Hope your drinking that stuff before you cross the border so you have some room for Real beer, for the ride home (evenings obviously).

Brad